Thursday, December 26, 2013

Trapped for a Nap

Well, we finally figured out a way for Collin to take a rest. While I was at my doctor's appointment to get my stitches removed, (see this post for info) Lydia woke up early from her nap. I found the two of them like this on the couch when I got home. Collin said when he went to get Lydia out of her crib because she was awake, she immediately flopped her head down on his shoulder and left it there. He eventually sat down and they rested together for an extra 45 minutes until Lydia decided her nap was actually done. I love the sweet love these two share!


2 comments:

Janey said...

Stiches?! oh no what happened?

Unknown said...

Janey, I updated with a link to the blog post about the stitches. I hadn't written it yet when this one got posted. Now you may read and enjoy! :)