Wednesday, August 18, 2010

We Did It!!

We made it to the big day! Collin and I were married in the Oakland Temple on August 6th! Things have been a little crazy since then and many more pictures to come, but these are the few we have at the moment.
I have to say, the day was perfect. Everything went off without a hitch (as far as I knew anyway) and I got to be married to Collin for time and all eternity!! Nothing can ruin that.














































There was a park close by the temple that had gorgeous waterfalls, so we took some pictures up there too!

We went on a honeymoon to Twain Harte, CA which is a small cabin town. We are now back in Provo gearing up for a new semester and just found the perfect apartment! We are working on getting it all set up and functioning before school starts. I promise a more detailed explanation and lots more pictures are on their way!!

No comments: