My sister fell in love with a Samoan while going to school at BYU-Hawaii. They got married July 17th in the Kona LDS Temple....which meant my family and Collin got to go to Hawaii!! Be
cause it was close enough to when Collin and I get married, I got permission to go
through the temple for the first time with Cari in Hawaii. It was an amazing experience and tons of fun to see Cari and Desmond get married!! (And a fun vacation to boot!)
I spent the first few days just hanging out with the Potter Family in Waikiki and getting to play with the school's nice camera which helped them get full family pictures. This was a lagoon right near our hotel.
We also went on this crazy awesome jungle hike on our way to North Shore
The beaches of North Shore let us surf, boogie board, and build sandcastles once Mom, Mike and Collin joined us!
In the Polynesian Cultural Center, this guy climbed the coconut tree SUPER FAST!! This guys was the most awesome part of the PCC!
Scary faced statues were awesome!
The temple got us very excited for the things to come! 15 days till we get married in the Oakland Temple!! (Not that I'm counting or anything...)
And...the main event!! Introducing Mr. & Mrs. Desmond & Cari Enesa!
1 comment:
cute picture of you too! love it!
Post a Comment