Friday, October 5, 2012

Maternity Photos

Just a few days before my due date, we took some maternity photos to remind us how pregnancy was. Looking back, I was extremely blessed with a great pregnancy. My first trimester, I was constantly exhausted, but did not suffer from morning sickness or some of the other worse symptoms. My gag reflex was a little sensitive, so the thought of eating made me gag. We found that watching TV while we ate dinner distracted me enough that I was able to get food in me. I would eat half a power bar right before bed and then the other half before I even got out of bed in the morning and that seemed to stave off the nausea. I was able to keep working full time until my due date and the only job-related discomfort I suffered was swollen fingers from so much typing at my Ancestry.com computer.

We could not wait to meet our little bundle!

No comments: